8 Reasons Why Your Company Should Partner with the Arts.
1. Recruit Talent
Employees want to live and work in a vibrant community.
2. Put Your Company in the Spotlight
The arts help you build market share, enhance your brand and reach new customers.
3. Advance Corporate Objectives & Strategies
The arts help you get your message across in engaging ways.
4. Foster Critical Thinking
Did you know that creativity is among the top applied skills sought by employers?
5. Engage Your Employees
The arts challenge employees to be their best.
6. Embrace Diversity & Team Building
The arts create an environment that blends backgrounds, ethnicities and cultures.
7. Say Thanks
The arts are a great way to show you appreciate your employees.
8. Contribute to the Economy & Quality of Life
When you partner with local arts, you partner with the whole city.
What is Workplace Giving?
Workplace giving is a means by which employees donate to ArtsBuild’s Annual Giving Campaign, primarily through automatic payroll deduction. Workplace Giving Campaigns offer local employees a meaningful and convenient way to invest in the greater Chattanooga area. Unite your coworkers to help build a stronger community through the arts.
How can my company get involved?
It’s easy to start a Workplace Giving Campaign! ArtsBuild staff will assist you every step of the way. Simply call (423) 756-2787 and speak to Caroline Bulman to get started.
The following companies participated in our 2017 Workplace Giving Campaign program:
- Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C.
- Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce
- Elliott Davis Decosimo LLC
- First Tennessee Bank
- Hamilton County Department of Education
- Henderson Hutcherson & McCullough, PLLC
- United Way of Greater Chattanooga